I am human



Hello Friends!


These blogs are written for the purpose to share my personal experiences that will hopefully entertain and inspire you. My intention is never to be mean, cast judgement or tell you you're doing something wrong. I've realized that I can get caught up in talking AT you versus WITH you. I need you all to know that I am WITH you, 100%. I am right there alongside you, in the muddy trenches of life doing my best to be a good human. A good mom, girlfriend, daughter, teacher... 


Recently, I've noticed I get caught up in the daily grind, and I loose sight of all that is good. Overwhelming feelings of frustration about work cloud my excitement about having an amazing partner. Dealing with a pulled back muscle significantly stifles my laughter and joy. As of late, the only things on my mind are my back and my boss. What a big fat BUMMER!! Here is where I can share an ah-ha moment. The moment when I realize that these energy vampires are stealing what I have worked so damn hard to create. Mother F'er!! 

My life practice has become all about cultivating happiness, straying away and coming back. Over and over.....and over again. It somehow still surprises me when I find myself way out in left field, hanging out with shame and guilt like old childhood friends. When I notice where I've let myself go, I struggle with disappointment. How can I keep letting myself go? I'm supposed to have my shit together, for Pete's sake! How can a person who teaches mindfulness lessons in her classroom be so bad at it sometimes?! How? BECAUSE I AM HUMAN!!! As a human, I mess up. As a human who is aware, I notice my messes and do what I can to clean them up. Imagine if you made a delicious meal and didn't make one little mess....nope...unimaginable! Every good meal, every good relationship, every good life has it's messes. This is how we learn and grow.


As we slide into the holiday season, my personal intention is to accept myself as a whole. To sincerely love every part of my being, even the messy parts. By doing this work, I open myself up to new ideas, beliefs, and opportunities that will support me in creating my best life. One that includes love and acceptance of my whole self, and all those who cross my path in my journey. 


From the bottom of my heart,

Namaste.
Krista Lee


THIS IS MY VERY LAST YOGA CLASS AT HEATHEN!!
Meet me on the mat
As I wrap up my experience of teaching yoga at Heathen Brewing, I am always looking at what's next. I am taking a small break for the month of December, to explore new teaching opportunities and dive into my own practice. If you or someone you know is a studio owner, business owner or yoga lover who has ideas, please shoot me an email. I love hearing from you, and your fresh thoughts and big ideas!
Much gratitude to you ALL!!!

Popular posts from this blog

In the middle

Slowing down