Are you ready to RUMBLE?!

July 2016


Are you ready to Rumble?!


Why, hello there! I have taken a 9 month break from writing... I could've built a baby in that time!!  Holy smokes!! That goes to say that I am extremely happy to get back in the saddle, or behind a computer, again and share my little mOMents of inspiration. Are your ready?  I AM!!

In the time that I've been away from writing, I have done some deep, soul shaking exploring. Honestly, I felt forced off of this podium in which I share raw life experiences and how I've learned from them. Ugh... I felt judged, criticized and threatened. None of that felt good. I wanted to crawl into a cave and just live quietly...which I did for almost 9 months! The resentment, the anger, the pure frustration was taking me over. It wasn't until I started investing in myself that I started to really RUMBLE, aka: explore my ideas, about why I felt such venom for the situation. Well, here's what I've discovered....RUMBLING is AMAZING! It is scaring, nerve racking, exciting, joyous, and fun.  
A phenomenal visual of the battle within. 
When I think of RUMBLE I think of WWE. My ego and my heart literally get into wrestling matches. Like every day. I think I can safely say that a lot of us share this experience. In my opinion,'to rumble' is different than 'to Rumble' and really different than 'to RUMBLE'. Let me explain:
'to rumble' within yourself means that you feel torn. You can't put your finger on it, express it, but you feel it and it is quite uncomfortable. Usually you just do what you think you should do, or you follow the advise of others. 
'to Rumble' is like leveling up. You feel the push and pull between the ego and heart, and you can hear what your heart wants vs what your ego is screaming for. You can differentiate between the two, but finding balance in it all is exhausting and confusing. So, you either do nothing or do something extreme. (what balance?!)
'to RUMBLE' is like jumping into the middle of a battlefield with a sword in each hand. You fight for what your heart desires. You fight for what satisfies your ego. You hash it out, back and forth until you finally slump into a puddle on the ground, dirt streaked, battered, bruised but full of clarity! You dig deep, you unearth, you explore and you discover the balance between strength and grace...heart and ego...love and war.

Balance exists!
This magic that can take months, even years, or mere moments to discover.  Remember, it is somewhere within all of us. True RUMBLING is part of the practice we call Life. Life is an amazing, scary, exciting, thrilling, challenging, fun, and unpredictable adventure. We are not alone on our adventure. Ever. I am here for you.

Live the Life You Love. Love the Life You Live.

Namaste,
Krista Lee
(360) 931-2657
kristalee1111@gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

In the middle

Slowing down

I am human