Shine On!

Holy cow!! I cannot believe 2014 is winding down. Honestly, I am grateful. This year has been challenging for me, both personally and professionally. As I sat in meditation the other day, it dawned on me that despite the uncomfortableness I am sitting with, I can CHOOSE to let it take over, or I can CHOOSE to keep my head up and look ahead at what is next. You all know me.... I am human, I realized that I not only let the pain and suffering sit with me, I was buying it drinks! Damn! So, what's my next step? I SHIFT my attitude. I still recognize the discomfort and it's existence, but I don't want to hang out with it anymore. I've paid my tab, moved off the stool, dusted off the negative soot and started walking toward the light. My divine light. Where I know there is love, peace, joy, safety and gratitude. I know it's there, because I built it. I've done the work, I've broke through layers of old yuck and discovered this bright, shiny, happy life that I DESERVE!!! It is time. Acknowledge all that has happened in 2014, good and bad, and let it go. LET IT GO! Move on with your divine light shining, your head held high, and show the Universe how strong you know you are.

Shine on, my amazing friends and family.


During this special time of year, I encourage you to stop and count your blessings. No matter what life is throwing at you, always.... always take a breath and notice all the blessings, big and small, that surround you. This will take your focus off your troubles, keeping your mind and heart in the right place.... where love, peace and gratitude live.

Popular posts from this blog

In the middle

Slowing down

I am human