Summertime

I cannot begin to tell you how awesome this summer has been! I've moved into a freshly renovated home, created flower beds, decorated and organized like a mad woman, and took time to enjoy my friends and family. I am sorry I missed June's newsletter, but I have loved every moment of all my creating! I'm still teaching on Monday evenings at 5:30pm at Yoga Garden, Inc. in Battle Ground. I absolutely love seeing you all there! If you haven't made it to Yoga Garden yet, they have a fantastic special for new students, just $20 for 2 weeks of unlimited yoga! See ya on the mat! There are some of my friends and family who don't truly understand the meaning of manifestation. Rest assured, it's not complicated at all. It's not a yoga, hippy mom thing either. Everyone can practice the magic of manifestation.

Some simple tips are:
1. Visualize exactly what you'd like to FEEL like when you achieve your goal of job, car, money, relationship or whatever!
2. Affirm that you are worthy and deserving of all your dreams and desires. Write it down on a sticky note and put in on the bathroom mirror.
3. Use the energy of the moon, sun, stars, planets, etc. If you feel like the time is right to 'create', then it is. Do it!
4. Talk about your dreams and desires!! Let the whole Universe know!
5. Expect nothing but joy for what you already have. Humble gratitude for what is in our lives already creates a gateway for more.

Some may perform rituals, others meditate, some might just keep a journal, some pray, others may just think thoughts in their head. Whatever your strategy is, it is perfect for you at this time in your life. The beauty of my life right now is that there isn't ANYONE telling me what I'm doing is wrong. I choose to live a life abundant in everything I need, dreaming big, loving passionately and leaping faithfully into the adventures of tomorrow. I firmly believe with all my heart that all my dreams will come true.

Popular posts from this blog

In the middle

Slowing down

I am human